- 8 oz fettuccine pasta, cooked according to the package instructions
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 1/ 2 cup heavy cream
- 1/ 4 cup Imagery Chardonnay
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 8 oz jumbo lump crab meat
- pinch of nutmeg
In a large saucepan over medium low heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds
Add heavy cream. Add Imagery Chardonnay and cook until the sauce thickens, for about 5 minutes.
Add parmesan cheese and stir until it has melted.
Add lemon zest, chives, parsley, lump crab meat and nutmeg and stir to combine. Remove from heat and add cooked pasta to the sauce then mix to combine.
Serve warm, topped with additional parmesan cheese.