Last Updated June 20, 2022
1. Who We Are
2. Information We Collect
We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the collection of personal information is limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified below. If we use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it is collected, then we will ask you for your consent prior to such use.
A. Automatically through the Site
We collect certain information to help us operate and provide the Services. We automatically collect this information when you use the Services, including:
- Information about the device(s) you use to access the Services, including MAC address, IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, the searches you undertake, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type, and device identifiers;
- Information about your visits to the Site, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from these websites (including date and time);
- Information we need and use to facilitate your use of the Services (including to provide access to third party websites and services), such as URL requests, destination IP addresses, or device configuration details;
- Webpages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
B. Automatically through your mobile device
When you use our Services, such as access and use the Services from your mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information on your device. This information includes information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device's telephone number. Some of this information is necessary for us to provide and maintain the security of our Services. If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use our Services.
When you access our Services through your mobile device, we may also automatically collect additional information on your mobile device. These information include:
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the mobile device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, browser language, mobile network information and the device's telephone number (“Device Information”).
- Location Information. Real-time location information about your mobile device when you are using the Service. These location information include, but are not limited to, any information recorded by the GPS from your device, and Wifi SSID, bluetooth ID and beacon identifiers from your environment (“Location Information”).
- Stored Information and Files. Your metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. These may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
If you do not want us to automatically collect these additional information, do not use our Services.
We may also use technologies to automatically collect tracking information on your mobile device or your browser with your consent. These technologies include:
- Web Beacons. Certain parts of our Services, text messages and e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Behavior tracking. We may use technologies, which can collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps or other online services (behavioral tracking) with your consent.
C. Information You Provide to Us
- We collect information you provide directly to us through the Services, including when you make a content Submission, subscribe to our mailing list, participate in a contest, participate in a twitter conversation, or otherwise provide us with your name, username, e-mail address, and other information through the Services. The term “Submission” refers to 1)the information that you proactively submit or post to the Site for public display, such as photographs, recipes, links, and comments or 2)the information or content you provide us access to by granting permission upon request. By submitting your content in the ways above, you consent to our collection, storing and sharing of such information and our publicly displaying and otherwise using of such information on our Site or in connection with providing our Services, with attribution to you as author. In granting your consent, you acknowledge that when we share your Submissions with third parties, they may in turn publicly display or publish your submissions in connection with their own websites and media platforms. At any time, you may withdraw your submission and we will remove your submission from our site.
- When you access our Site or interact with us through a third-party social media site, such as Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook and Snapchat, or when you access a third-party social media site through the link provided by our Site, you authorize us to collect certain information from you or your social media account. These include your personally identifiable information such as, name, e-mail address, age, user name, your profile picture, contact list, the profile pictures of the contact list, education, work history, events, relationship status, and likes. In addition, you may also choose to provide us information about yourself, such as your gender, location, URL, a biography, and any additional image or information.
- We may also collect records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers) with us. With your consent, we may also collect:
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Any photos, videos, locations and other information you tag.
- Any other types of information you instruct us to collect.
If you do not wish to provide us these information, please do not access our Site.
D. Personal Information
Some of the information we collect through your use of the Services or communications with us, such as your name, email address, mobile phone number, Instagram ID, Twitter ID, Tumblr ID, Pinterest ID, Facebook ID Snapchat ID or other social media ID, or your profile picture may personally identify you. We will treat this information as “Personal Information.” We will also treat as Personal Information any non-Personal Information that is combined with Personal Information.
E. Aggregate or Anonymized Information
We may combine certain information about your use of the Services with similar information that we obtain from other users for use in an aggregate or anonymous manner.
F. Other Collection of Information
We will not ask for or request sensitive information such as government identifiers, medical information or financial information. Please do not provide such information to us through emails, feedback forms or in any other way.
3. How Your Information Is Used
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including but not limited to any Personal Information and Location Information, to:
- Provide you with our Services;
- Perform any data analysis necessary to perform our Services, including administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Manage your access to the Services;
- Send you information that allows you to use the Services;
- Send you emails about updates, information or alerts regarding the Services
- Give you notices about our Services you signed up for, such as subscriptions and contest;
- Provide you with any other information, products and services from us or our partners including advertisers;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- Notify you when an update is available, and of changes to any products or Service we offer or provide through the update;
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Allow us to customize our Services according to your individual interests;
- Speed up our Services;
- Recognize you when you use our Services;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations and other legal requirements; and
- Maintain the security of the Services.
4. How Your Information Is Shared
We will not sell or share your information, including Personal Information, with third parties for the third party's own direct marketing purposes.
We may share your information, including Personal Information, with our vendors, service providers and agents to the extent reasonably necessary to provide you with the Services. For example, we use a third-party platform for email and cannot communicate with you without disclosing your email address to our third-party email provider. These third parties use any information we share only to support us and our efforts to provide the Services.
We may share your information, including Personal Information:
- With our subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under a common control (collectively, “Affiliates”) that we may have now or in the future
- With third parties, including service providers and contractors to the extent reasonably necessary to enable us to provide the Services, to conduct quality assurance testing, provide technical and customer support, or provide specific services;
- With our actual or prospective partners, including third party advertising companies to, for example, serve relevant advertisements to you;
- During an acquisition or transfer of a majority of the assets of FeedFeed;
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Terms of Service and for billing and collection;
- To take action regarding a suspected illegal activity;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, reputation or safety of FeedFeed, our users, affiliates or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- In an event of emergency;
- You, upon your request; and
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
We may share non-Personal Information, aggregate or anonymous data with analytics, search engine or other service providers that help us improve our Services.
5. Your Choices
You may have the opportunity to receive certain communications from us related to our Services. If you provide us with your email address in order to receive communications, you can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of our emails.
Please note that certain emails or text messages may be necessary to provide you with our Services. You will continue to receive these emails and text messages, if appropriate, even if you unsubscribe from our optional communications.
Our Services currently do not change based upon a detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal.
Please note that we cannot control how third party websites or online services collect, use or share your information. Check the privacy policies of those third parties for information on their privacy practices.
FeedFeed cannot be responsible for information intercepted via the internet.
7. Children’s Privacy
The Service is not directed towards children under 13 years of age, and FeedFeed does not knowingly collect or market personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to submit any Personal Information to us.
8. External Links
The Site may include links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for such privacy policies. Please check the privacy policies applicable to any other website you access via the Site before you submit any personal information to such other website.
9. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS
A. Transfer of Your Information to the United States
The Service is operated from the United States. If you are located anywhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including, Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States. By using our Services or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States.
B. Aggregate or Anonymized Information
If you are a California resident, you may request from us certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
10. Contacting FeedFeed
You may contact FeedFeed at the following address for any questions, including any privacy related questions.
Mail: PO Box 913 Amagansett, New York, 11930
You may contact FeedFeed regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information or request access to such information by a written request using the contact information listed above. Subject to certain exceptions and upon verification of your identification, FeedFeed can provide you with the requested information, however, FeedFeed reserves the right to deny at its sole discretion, with or without reason, any request. FeedFeed may also charge you a fee for the access of the requested information.
You may request the deletion of any or all personal data by making a request in writing to the contact information above.