- 1/ 4 cup San-J Organic Tamari Soy Sauce with 50% less sodium
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3/ 4 lbs salmon fillet, skin removed and cut into 8 large cubes
- 4 teaspoon vegan sriracha mayo
- 1 teaspoon sriracha, plus more as needed
- 8 spring roll wrappers
- 1/ 3 avocado, sliced
- 1/ 2 small jalapeño, sliced
- 2 green onion, thinly sliced
- San-J Organic Tamari Soy Sauce with 50% less sodium, for serving
In a small bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients until well combined. Set aside.
Add salmon to marinade and let soak for 5-10 minutes.
While your salmon sits in the marinade, make vegan sriracha mayo by combining vegan mayo and sriracha hot sauce in a small bowl. Mix until combined, adding more sriracha as needed until desired spice level is achieved.
Add salmon cubes to a medium sized pan over medium heat. Cover with lid and cook for 4 minutes, flip salmon cubes, cover, and cook for another 3 minutes or until salmon is cooked through
Remove from heat and let salmon cool for a couple of minutes.
Next, submerge spring roll wrapper in cold water for a few second to soften, shake off excess water and add to a plate or cutting board. In the center, top with ½ tsp sriracha mayo, avocado slice,1 slice jalapeño,1 teaspoon green onion, and a cube of salmon.
Carefully fold each side of the spring wrapper in, ensuring it seals around the salmon bite. Repeat process until all bites are made.
Serve Gluten Free Spicy-ish Salmon bites with Tamari Lite for dipping and extra sriracha mayo. Serve immediately.