- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 korean green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 green onions, green and white parts chopped
- 2 tabelspoons white sesame seeds
- 1 cup San-J Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1/ 2 cup honey
- 1/ 2 cup water
In a large pot, fill with enough water to cover all six eggs. Set the burner on medium to high heat and bring to a boil.
Once your pot is boiling, gently place eggs in and let it cook for 6 minutes.
After boiling, place eggs in an ice bath for about 10-15 minutes. Carefully peel your eggs and set aside.
In a medium bowl combine garlic, Korean green pepper, green onions, red chili flakes, soy sauce, honey, and water. Mix the mixture until well combined.
Carefully add peeled eggs into the marinade.
Let the eggs marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours, but overnight is ideal.
Serve over a bowl of hot rice and enjoy!