- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups oat milk
- 1/4 cup tahini, plus more for rim
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 large scoops coconut milk vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs, plus more for rim
- Tahini, chocolate syrup, sprinkles, for rimming the glass
- Vegan whipped cream, sprinkles, Maraschino cherry, skewered vegan treats, for topping as desired
Pulse oats in a blender to a fine powder.
Add oat milk, tahini, cacao powder, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and ice cream. Pulse 2-3 times to combine, then blend on medium speed until smooth. Add cacao nibs and blend on low for a few seconds.
Coat the rim of a tall, wide rimmed glass with tahini and chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with cacao nibs and sprinkles. Pour milkshake into the glass. Top with whipped topping, cacao nibs, sprinkles, and a cherry. Garnish with skewered vegan treats.