Easy Chicken Caprese Pasta
Prep time 5mins
Cook time 10mins
Serves or Makes: 6
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (14.5 ounce can) Red Gold Diced Tomatoes, Basil, Garlic & Oregano (14.5oz)
- 1 lb precooked sliced chicken breasts
- 1 lb thin spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/ 4 cup fresh basil, chopped plus more for garnish
- Kosher Salt, to taste.
- Fresh Group Pepper, to taste.
- Balsamic vinegar, to taste.
- Fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
In a large skillet on medium heat, add in olive oil and cans of Red Gold® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic, and Oregano. Add the cloves of garlic.
Stir and cook for 5-6 minutes. Season well with salt and pepper to taste.
Add in prepared chicken and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes.
Add in the noodles and toss until evenly coated. Heat through, about 8 minutes.
Remove from heat and top with slices of fresh mozzarella, basil leaves, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. Serve immediately.