Weeknight dinners need some inspiration? Our @jakecohen has the perfect thing: sheet pan pork!
Get the full recipe for his Citrus Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Broccolini
- 3/ 4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/ 2 cup Filippo Berio Olive Oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Coriander Seed Ground
- 1/ 4 teaspoon Simply Organic Cayenne Pepper
- 1 grapefruit, zested and juiced
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 8 cloves garlic, finely grated and divided
- Kosher salt
- Black peppercorns, freshly ground
- 2 pound pork tenderloins
- 2 bunches baby broccoli, ends trimmed slightly*
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
Preheat oven to 450°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk brown sugar, ¼ cup of the olive oil, paprika, coriander, cayenne, grapefruit and orange zests and juices, half of the grated garlic, salt and pepper until smooth. Add tenderloins and toss to coat. Cover and let sit at room temperature for 1 hour to marinate.
Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, toss broccolini with the remaining olive oil and grated garlic, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper.
Transfer tenderloins to prepared sheet pan and drizzle each with 1 tablespoon marinade, discarding the rest. Roast for 10 minutes, then remove pan and add prepared broccolini around the tenderloins. Return to oven and continue to cook until and instant-read thermometer registers 145° when inserted into pork and broccolini is crisp-tender, 15-20 minutes more.
Remove from oven and let pork rest 5 minutes before slicing. Transfer to a platter with broccolini and serve immediately.
*If you’re blessed with thicker than usual broccolini, feel free to return to oven for another 5 minutes while the tenderloins rest on a cutting board.