- 1 pound cut into roughly 50 small cubes Beef Tenderloin (up to 3 pounds)
- 1 small yellow onion, pureed in a food processor
- 1/ 4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/ 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
Combine onion puree, olive oil, coriander, salt and pepper, paprika, and garlic in a large bowl. Stir in beef cubes. Let sit covered in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 2 hours.
Add beef cubes to prepared skewers, threading maybe 3 or 4 per skewer. Let sit at room temperature until grill is heating.
Grill skewers to desired doneness, serve hot and fresh off the grill.