The new creamy, slow-churned Country Crock with Sunflower Oil is easy to mix right from the fridge, so we made this spicy chili lime buttery spread to enhance the sweet summer corn. You can even try grilling the corn too!
- 8 ounces bow-tie pasta, cooked
- 1 1/ 2 cups corn, cut off the cob
- 1 1/ 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced `
- 1/ 2 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 small avocados, diced
- 1/ 2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/ 4 cup lime juice
- 1/ 4 cup cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/ 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/ 4 teaspoon cayenne powder
Mix all dressing ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
Add all of your salad ingredients to a bowl & toss it with your desired amount of cilantro-lime dressing.
Keep it chilled in the fridge until you’re ready to eat!