Father's Day Bundle
Prep time 10mins
Cook time 30mins
Serves or Makes: 6
- 6 ears corn on the cob, shucked
- Vegetable oil
- 1/ 2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/ 4 cup Mexican crema
- 3 tablespoons sriracha or hot sauce
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 lime, zested
- Big Sur Elote Salt, to taste
- 1/ 2 cup crumbled cotija cheese, for garnsih
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for servings
Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
Lightly oil ears of corn, then grill until tender and charred, about 10-15 minutes. Turning occasionally to cook evenly.
Meanwhile, stir mayonnaise, Mexican crema, sriracha or hot sauce, garlic, lime zest, and Elote Salt in a medium bowl until well combined.
Allow grilled corn to cool for 5 minutes, then spread evenly with crema mixture. Sprinkle with more Elote Salt and set on a platter or large plate. Garnish with crumbled cotija cheese, chopped cilantro, and serve with plenty of lime wedges!