- 1 lb thin boneless skinless chicken breast
- Kosher Salt, to taste.
- Fresh Ground Pepper, to taste.
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (15 oz) Red Gold Canned Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
Season chicken breast all over with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Add olive oil to a large skillet over high heat. Add chicken breast and cook for about three minutes per side then remove from the pan.
Then add crushed tomatoes, Italian seasoning, heavy cream, parmesan, and garlic. Stir until the cheese is melted. Adjust seasoning to taste.
Stir in basil and return chicken to the pan. Spoon the sauce over the chicken and allow it to simmer for three minutes before serving.