- 1/ 2 pound large rainbow carrots, washed, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/ 3 cup, plus 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablepoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt, as needed
- Pepper, as needed
- 1 (5 ounce) bag mixed greens
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 2/ 3 cup sprouted radish seeds
Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Place the carrots on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and place in the oven until tender and crispy, about 30 minutes.
Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper to make the vinaigrette.
On a large plate, arrange the mixed greens, carrots, avocado and sprouted radish seeds, drizzle the salad with the vinaigrette and serve.