- 1 (28 ounce) can Muir Glen Fire Roasted Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can Muir Glen Tomato Paste
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, optional
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or avocado oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 cups spinach
- 6-8 eggs
- 3 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Parsley, optional
Preheat oven to broil on high. In a medium bowl, mix together crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, beans, kalamata olives and spices Set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper and sauté 2-3 minutes until onion starts to turn translucent. Add garlic and jalapenos and sauté 2-3 more minutes. Add spinach and sauté until wilted.
Add tomato mixture and bring to a simmer. Create 6-8 wells and crack an egg into each. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook for 5-7 minutes. Once whites are set, uncover and place in oven for 1 minute.
Remove and top with feta, parsley and additional jalapenos if desired.