This is a great healthy dinner option. The tomatoes, chard and corn pair so nicely together and taste like summer in a bite. This recipe is featured in our weekly Meal Planner. Sign up here to have 7 great recipes delivered to your inbox!
- 1 bunch swiss chard, ribs removed and leaves chopped
- 1 1/ 2 cups corn kernels
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets salmon
- Kosher salt and pepper, as needed
In a large sauté pan on medium high heat, add 2 tablespoons of oil. Sauté chard with corn kernels until tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Add cherry tomatoes and cook for 2 more minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then keep warm.
Season salmon fillets generously with salt and pepper.
Heat remaining olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, add salmon fillets and cook, flipping once until the fish is medium rare and golden, 3 to 4 minutes per side.