- 4 pounds bone in, skin on chicken thighs
- 1 head cabbage, cut into 1 inch wedges
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut into 2 inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, or tamari
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic Five Spice Powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/ 4 cup + 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Simply Organic Crushed Red Pepper, for finishing
- Green onions, for finishing
Preheat oven to 425°.
On a large skillet arrange cabbage and carrots and drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil and salt with 1 tsp sea salt.
In a small bowl mix together soy sauce, honey, 5 spice powder, garlic and ¼ cup of olive oil. In a large bowl toss chicken along with 5 spice marinade until coated.
Bake for 35 minutes, for crispier cabbage remove chicken and roast vegetables for an additional 10 minutes.
Top with red pepper flakes and sliced scallions. Enjoy!