- 2 tablespoons oil, of choice
- 2 cups mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon, juiced (2 teaspoons)
- Salt, To Taste
- Black pepper, To Taste
- 4 large slices sourdough, toasted
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 4 teaspoons toasted pumpkin seeds
Heat the oil in a nonstick pan over medium-hight heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and rosemary. Cook for 1-2 minutes more, until garlic is fragrant. Add lemon juice to deglaze the pan, then season with salt and pepper.
Top the toasted bread with the sliced avocado, garlic mushrooms and pumpkin seeds. Drizzle a little of olive oil and sprinkle a little sea salt if desired.