Prep time 5mins
Cook time 30mins
Serves or Makes: 6
- 1 can (14.5oz) Red Gold Canned Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can (10 oz) Tomato Love Sriracha Diced Tomatoes & Red Chilies
- 1/ 4 cup of sugar
- 1/ 3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/ 4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Kosher Salt, to taste.
- Red Pepper Flakes, to taste.
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Combine all ingredients in a medium pot and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Lower heat to a simmer, cover and stir every few minutes until spatula swiping across the bottom of the pot leaves a clear path. About 25 minutes.
Scrape into a mason jar or container and refrigerate until ready to use.
Will keep up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.