If you've never made sangria, then you're missing out on one of the simplest ways to serve a crowd at a party. We love how easy it is to mix everything in a jug, creating different flavor combos depending on the season!
- 1 orange, sliced `
- 1 pear, sliced `
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed
- 2 sweet apples, one cubed and one sliced
- 1/ 2 lemon, sliced `
- 34 ounces sparkling mineral water, chilled
- 1 (20-20.3 ounce) bottle white grape juice
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 star anise
- Rosemary, fresh sprigs
- Maple syrup, or agave syrup, to taste
- Ice cubes
Combine fruits and liquids in a large jug. Add cinnamon sticks, star anise and rosemary to infuse. Sweeten to taste.
Serve chilled with ice cubes.