- 3 cups Jackfruit
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup corn
- 1/ 2 cup pineapple
- 1/ 2 cup red pepper
- 1/ 2 cup microgreens
- 1/ 2 cup Edible flowers
- 1 teaspoons habanero sea salt
- 1 tablespoons coconut palm sugar
- 1 tablespoons apple cider vinagre
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/ 2 cup Fresh orange juice
- 1 package Soft corn tortillas
In a cast iron pan add olive oil, onions , corn, and red pepper, cook until onions are light brown, add the jackfruit & pineapple, cook for 2 min. Add: Vinagre, tomato sauce, coconut palm sugar, habanero salt, bring to high heat and cook for 2 more minutes, lower the heat, add the fresh orange juice, put a lid on and cook for 15 min at low.
Heat the soft tortillas on the oven for 5 min. Once the tortillas are warm, take the jackfruit filling add it to the soft tortillas and top the tacos with edible flowers and microgreens. Enjoy!