This recipe is featured in our Weekly Meal Planner Email Newsletter. Sign up for the meal plan here to have 6 great dinner recipes and a fun weekend bonus (along with a full shopping list) delivered to your inbox every Sunday!
Easy like Sunday morning! From the creators of CAULIPOWER, meet Sweet PotaTOASTS. This Ultimate Brunch Board with Sweet PotaTOASTS makes for a stress-free brunch. Start your day with these pre-sliced and frozen superfood toasts and ALL the toppings. Not to mention they're also gluten free. Most definitely brunch goals!
Want to buy some? Sweet PotaTOASTS are available in more than 10,000 stores nationwide. Add this offer to your mobile wallet, purchase Sweet PotaTOASTS at a store near you and keep your receipt! Open our card in your mobile wallet and tap on the "scan receipt" link, follow the simple prompts to submit an image of your receipt and receive $3 rebate via PayPal!
- 1 cup cream cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon everything seasoning
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 2 avocados, pitted and sliced
- 2 soft boiled eggs
- 1 bag Sweet PotaTOASTS roasted sweet potato slices, cooked according to package directions
- 1 head butter lettuce, cored
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 tangerine, segmented
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
In a small bowl, mix ½ cup cream cheese with everything seasoning. In another bowl, mix remaining ½ cup cream cheese with scallions. Place both bowls on a board and arrange remaining ingredients around to fill. Serve immediately.