Want to grab a Grass-Fed Beef Sampler Box for yourself? Click here!
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 1 small onion, julienned
- 1 scallion, cut into 2" pieces
- 8 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, yolk only, lightly beaten
- 1 (6 ounce) package sweet potato starch noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 (10 ounce) Silver Fern Farms Angus New Zealand Grass-Fed Ribeye, sliced into strips
- Vegetable oil, as needed
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Black pepper, as needed
For the Sauce:
- 3/ 4 cups soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons gochujang (Korean Red Pepper Paste)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, optional
- Sesame seeds
- 2 chili peppers, sliced
Heat oil in a large cast-iron skillet & sautée carrots, onions, scallions & mushrooms until onions are translucent. Season with a pinch of salt. Set aside.
Fry the beaten egg yolk & slice into thin strips. Set aside.
Combine half of the sauce with the ribeye strips, heat oil in a large cast-iron skillet & cook for 2-3 minutes (medium rare).
Combine vegetables, egg, noodles in a mixing bowl & add the rest of sauce. Mix thoroughly.
Plate noodles with beef strips on top and garnish with chili pepper & sesame seeds. Drizzle some sesame oil & enjoy!