- 1 pound pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup green peas
- Handful spinach
Add the onion and mushrooms to a non-stick frying pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the mushrooms soften. Then, add the tomato pasta and stir for a minute to coat.
Add the chickpeas together with the coconut milk, paprika, curry powder, tamari and nutritional yeast. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently, then at the last minute add the pasta together with the cornstarch, green peas and spinach to allow the sauce to thicken and the spinach to wilt. Serve immediately.