For the Potatoes
- 3 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, washed and thinly sliced widthwise (leaving 1/4-inch at bottom uncut)
- Olive oil
For the Miso Glaze
- 1 tablespoon yellow miso
- 1 1/ 2 teaspoons low-sodium tamari
- 1/ 2 teaspoon sambal oelek
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 1/ 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- pinch ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon water
- Toasted sesame oil
- Assorted Roasted Veggies
- Cooked Rice, for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 425ºF. Brush potatoes generously with oil, getting in between each slice. Sprinkle with salt. Bake on a parchment-lined baking sheet for 40 minutes, brushing with oil every 15 minutes, until they start to brown.
Meanwhile, make the glaze: Whisk all ingredients except toasted sesame oil together well.
Remove potatoes from oven and brush with miso glaze. Bake 10 minutes, then brush with glaze again. Bake until tender crisp. Remove from oven and brush with toasted sesame oil and remaining glaze.