For the Salsa
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 blood orange, peeled and cubed
- 1/ 4 red onion, finely chopped
- Handful of cilantro
- 1/ 2 jalapeño, seeds removed and finely diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the Bowls:
- 1 cup raw Jasmine rice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/ 2 cup BBQ sauce
Combine all salsa ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Set aside for later.
Combine the chicken breast and BBQ sauce in a sealed plastic bag or container. Move the chicken around until fully coated in sauce. Marinate in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
When chicken had marinated, preheat a lightly oiled grill pan over medium heat and cook chicken for about 8 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
Meanwhile, cook the rice according to package directions.
Divide the rice among for bowl, and top with cooked chicken and salsa.