- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package gluten free tempeh, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste, or curry paste of choice
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can reduced fat coconut milk
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons tamari
- Crushed red pepper, To Taste
Heat oil in pan over medium heat. Add chopped onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until clear. Add crumbled tempeh to pan and sauté until tempeh starts to brown, another 8-10 minutes. Stir frequently to ensure onions don’t burn. Next, add green curry paste to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add coconut milk and let the tempeh simmer in the green curry coconut for 10-15 minutes, or until coconut milk has fully reduced (you shouldn’t have a lot of sauce left in the pan). Stir in your green beans and leave for 3-5 minutes, or until cooked to preferred texture.
Finish off by stirring in tamari and red pepper flakes to taste.