Rate this post
Summer Parsley Salad
Recipe Intro From shiramcd
My curly parsley pot was seriously overflowing so I made a parsley salad with the harvest ♥️ -@shiramcd
Prep time 5mins
Yield: Serves or Makes 4
Add ingredients directly to your favorite online grocery cart (where available).
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 8 baby cucumbers, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 bunches parsley, finely minced
- Handful kalamata olives
- 1- 1 1/2 cups cubed feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
Put tomato, cucumbers, pepper, parsley, olives and feta cheese into a large bowl. Toss to combine.
Whisk olive oil, rice wine vinegar, lemon juice, salt and maple syrup. Pour over salad.