Parsley is often seen as a garnish, but in this easy chopped salad, it’s the star! Serve this Mediterrean-style salad with our Honey Harissa Grilled Shrimp.
This recipe is featured in our Weekly Gluten Free Meal Planner Email Newsletter. Sign up for the meal plan here to have 6 great dinner recipes and a fun weekend bonus delivered to your inbox every Sunday!
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 8 baby cucumbers, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 bunches parsley, finely minced
- Handful kalamata olives
- 1- 1 1/2 cups cubed feta cheese
- 1/ 4 cup olive oil
- 1/ 4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/ 4 cup maple syrup
Put tomato, cucumbers, pepper, parsley, olives and feta cheese into a large bowl. Toss to combine.
Whisk olive oil, rice wine vinegar, lemon juice, salt and maple syrup. Pour over salad.