Craving take out? Give this at home recipe a try. @sculptedkitchen's Stir Fry Veggie With Tofu & Noodles
delivers all comforting flavors you crave in a take out stir fry. Tofu, noodles and broccoli are tossed in a delicious soy, miso and ginger sauce giving us an umami bomb of flavor.
- 1 extra firm tofu, pressed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup water
- 1/ 4 cup dried mushrooms
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cups stir fried vegetables
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/ 2 teaspoon onion & garlic powder
- 1 cup sauce, below
- 1 teaspoon miso
- 1/ 2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/ 4 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 4 chow mein or ramen noodles
Prepare noodles according to package directions.
In a pan fry the tofu, then set aside. Add the stir fry veggies, and shallots.
Add the stir fry veggies, and shallots, then set aside
Add in your sauce and noodles, gently toss. Stir in your tofu and veggies and toss to coat everything.