- 500 grams chicken fillets, cut into cubes
- 5 cloves garlic
- 400 grams peeled shrimp, cut into smaller sizes
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 medium-size onion, chopped
- 80 gr grated cheddar cheese
- 1 small carrot, grated
- salt, pepper, nutmeg powder, low sodium soy sauce for seasoning
- ice cream sticks
- 2 eggs, beaten off
- bread crumbs
Add the garlic and chicken fillet cubes in a food processor, process until smooth, add in shrimps and process again until the dough is well blended.
Pour the mixture into a bowl, fill in all the remaining ingredients, stir with a spatula until well blended and taste to your desire.
Take one tablespoon of dough, form a round, Prick dough with ice cream stick, repeat until the dough is finished.
Steam the chicken drumstick for 25 minutes or until cooked. Remove from steamer and allow to cool.
Dip chicken drumstick in beaten egg, roll in bread crumbs, tap the surface so that the bread crumbs can stick well.
Deep fried chicken drumsticks until golden. brown, Remove and drain on kitchen towel to reduce excess oil.
Served with chilli sauce and mayo.