- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cucumber, finely sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small sweet potato, steamed and sliced
- 1/ 2 avocado
- 10 ounces peeled green prawns
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cajun spice
- pinch sea salt
- Olive oil
In two serving bowls divide the salad greens, quinoa, cucumber tomatoes, sweet potato and avocado.
In a medium bowl; combine the prawns with the garlic, cajun and salt. Toss well.
Heat a non–stick pan over a medium heat with a little olive oil and sear the prawns or 1-2 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat and add to bowls.