"I think my new favorite color might be yellow. I mean Gold! Cause golden food makes you "glow." Right? Yes! This Curried Cauliflower Rice kale Soup is one POT OF GOLD! See what I did there? Seriously y'all! An easy paleo soup recipe for a nutritious meal-in-a-bowl. Bowl recipes are my jam! Vegan and Whole30 friendly! Yeeeeehaw!!"
Kale Soup With Curried Cauliflower Rice
Recipe Intro From cottercrunch
Prep time 30mins
Cook time 20mins
Serves or Makes: 4
Add ingredients directly to your favorite online grocery cart (where available).
- 5 - 6 cups of cauliflower florets (about 3-4 cups when “riced’)
- 2 - 3 tbsp curry powder or curry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/ 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/ 4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 - 3 tbsp olive oil, for roasting
- 3/ 4 cup diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 8 kale leaves with stems removed and chopped
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 4 cups broth (vegetable or chicken if not vegan)
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk (the drinking kind works best and is smoother).
- 1/ 2 teaspoon red pepper or chili flakes (use less if you don’t want it as spicy)
- 1/ 2 teaspoon black pepper and salt, to taste after cooked