- 2 pears, peeled, bottoms removed
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/ 3 cup, plus 1 tablespoon rolled oats
- 1/ 3 cup hazelnuts, ground
- 1/ 4 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts, whole
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 350 °F. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the crumble ingredients (except for the pears) until a crumble-like consistency forms.
Place the peeled pears with the bottoms cut off in two ramekins. Surround the pears with the crumble mixture and bake 30-35 minutes until the crumble is golden and firm on top.
Serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!