- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup non-dairy yogurt
- 2 cup all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthum gum
- 11/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
Preheat oven to 350F and line a loaf tin.
Mix all wet ingredients together in a bowl until smooth
In another bowl, add all dry ingredients apart from blueberries. Stir to combine, then add to the wet ingredients and mix to form a smooth batter.
Fold through 3/4 cup blueberries, saving the rest. Fill loaf tin with batter and sprinkle blueberries on top.
Bake for 60 mins, until golden and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely before slicing.