- 4 large sweet potatoes, washed well
- 1 can Tomato Love Medium Diced Tomatoes & 2X More Chilies
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 can (14.5oz) Red Gold Chili Ready Diced Tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can chili beans
- 2 tablespoons chili seasoning
- Kosher Salt, to taste.
- Black Pepper, to taste.
- Sour Cream, for servings
- Sliced Jalapenos, for servings
- Parsley, chopped for serving
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Wrap each sweet potato tightly with foil. Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 40-45 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are soft and tender. Once the sweet potatoes are done, let them set for about 10 minutes to cool.
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add in the ground beef and let it cook about for 10 minutes. When done, drain off any excess oil and return to heat.
Add Red Gold Chili Ready Diced Tomatoes and Tomato Love Medium Diced Tomatoes with 2x More chiles, chili beans, and chili seasoning and toss to combine. Cook for an additional 5 minutes and remove from heat.
Slice cooked sweet potatoes in halve length wise and use a fork to fluff up the potatoes. Top each sweet potato with a hefty serving of chili. Garnish with sour cream, jalapenos, and parsley.