This recipe is featured in our Vegan Weekly Meal Planner here!
For the Vegan Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight, then drained
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/ 2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/ 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
For the Nachos
- 1/ 2 bag tortilla chips
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/ 2 cup sliced black olives
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Vegan cheese sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
For the cheese sauce, combine all ingredients in a high powdered blender. Blend until creamy and smooth, about 2 minutes. Set aside.
Add chips to the pre lined baking sheet and top with black beans, salsa and vegan cheese sauce. Bake until warmed through, about 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and top with salsa, black olives, radishes and avocado. Enjoy!