We LOVE a no-cook recipe, so bookmark this to make during the next heatwave. This cool and refreshing vegan soup makes for a perfect quick and easy lunch or weeknight dinner. Top it with lots of herbs and crunchy seeds to add layers of flavor and texture.
Looking for more vegan dinner recipes? Check out the curated feed for more of our favorites here.
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and deseeded
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon finely diced shallot
- 1 tablespoon red or white wine vinegar
- 3/ 4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/ 2 cups filtered water
- To garnish: avocado, toasted hazelnuts, nigella seeds, sprouts, salt and ground black pepper
Blend all ingredients (except for garnish) in a high speed blender or in a pot with an immersion blender.
Chill the blended soup until ready to serve.
Garnish with avocado, toasted hazelnuts, nigella seeds, sprouts, salt and ground black pepper.