- 1 1/ 2 pounds skinless salmon fillets, cut into 1- inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon tamarind sauce (or replace with more soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon runny honey
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, as needed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/ 2 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/ 2 jalapeño, minced
- 1/ 2 head broccoli, cut into florets
- juice of 1 lime
- 10 ounces soba noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
Combine ginger, sesame oil, 2 tablespoons soy sauce and honey in a bowl. Add the salmon and toss to coat.
Heat about 1 tbsp of olive oil in a pan or wok over high heat and fry the salmon on both sides until nearly cooked through, about 5 minutes total. Set salmon aside and loosely tent with foil.
To the same skillet, add a touch more olive oil then add broccoli, green onions, garlic and jalapeño. Stir fry about 2 minutes
Add lime juice, tamarind sauce (or soy sauce) and noodles and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Add cooked salmon to the skillet (along with any juices leftover from resting) and stir to combine.
Toss with sesame seeds and serve.