- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 large carrotts, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 jars of EPIC Honestyle Savory Chicken Bone Broth
- 3/ 4 cups uncooked white rice
- 2 cups of water
- 4 pieces of chicken tenders
- Sea Salt, to taste.
- Black Pepper, to taste.
- Fresh Parsley, chopped for garnish
Preheat a large pot to medium heat with olive oil.
Add onion, garlic, carrots and bay leaf. Cook for 5 minutes until softened.
Pour in @epicbar bone broth and bring to a boil.
Add in rice, water and chicken. Boil for 25 minutes until rice is tender and cooked.
Serve warm garnished with parsley.