- 3/ 4 cup bok choy
- 3/ 4 cup enoki mushrooms, sliced
- 1/ 2 cup quinoa (not cooked)
- 1 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/ 2 tsp freshly ground ginger
- 1/ 2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large eggs
- 1/ 4 cup pea shoots
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
Cook quinoa according to package directions. Once quinoa is cooked, add garlic, ginger and tamari sauce. Cook for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
Next, heat a large pan with 1/2 tbsp oil and saute bok choy and mushrooms for 8-10 minutes until softened. Remove the vegetables from the pan and wipe clean.
To make the fried egg, heat 1 tbsp olive oil in the pan used previously. Crack the egg into the pan and sprinkle with salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Cook for 2-4 minutes until the egg white is cooked through.
To assemble the bowl, lay down the quinoa. Next, add the sautéed mushroom bok-choy mixture. Top with the fried egg and pea shoots.