- 8 ounces gluten free pasta
- 1 medium potato
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/3 cup toasted almonds
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons miso
- Salt, to taste
- Lemon, juiced, to taste
Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Meanwhie, chop up the onion, carrot, and potato into small cubes. Place into a pot and cover with some water. Boil the veggies for 7-8 minutes, until fork-tender. Drain and cool slightly.
Combine the veggies and all the remaining ingredients in a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy, adding more seasoning to taste, if needed.
Toss the sauce with your cooked pasta and serve warm. Enjoy!