- 4 ounces 70% cacao dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained, 1 cup liquid (aquafaba) reserved
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/ 2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar, optional
Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler or a metal bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stir frequently. Let the chocolate cool off for 10 min.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat the aquafaba (reserving chickpeas for another use) with the brown sugar with an electric mixer until stiff. Gently fold chocolate into the aquafaba mixture.
Spoon the mixture into 4 small glasses and let it sit for at least 4 hours.
Beat the coconut cream until stiff (if you want add 1 tablespoon of sugar). Before serving, top the jars with coconut cream.