Sad to leave arizona but i’m excited to be in my kitchen again and make my own food💖 can’t wait to dig into a bowl of gf sprouted oats, blueb sauce & all of the nut butter!
- 1/ 2 cup rolled oats, gluten free, if desired
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/ 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/ 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/ 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
In a medium saucepan over low heat, cook oats, almond milk, vanilla, and salt until oatmeal is thick, about 5 minutes.
In a separate saucepan, cook blueberries, 1/2 cup water, and cinnamon over low heat until sauce forms, about 6 minutes.
Top oats with blueberry sauce and almond butter. Serve immediately.