It's peach season, baby! Peaches are everywhere you look right now, so next time you have a few that are ripe to perfection, make this Peach, Watermelon, and Burrata Salad using sweet summer peaches, juicy watermelon, plump baby heirlooms, fresh mint and basil, creamy burrata, and savory prosciutto. Edible flowers give this salad a gorgeous pop of color, and don’t be wary of eating them, too, because they bring a nice spice to the mix along with a big fluffy bed of micro greens. Bringing even more flavor to this party is flavorful Brightland Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar, Amagansett Flaky Sea Salt, and Diaspora Co. Aranya Black Pepper from the Feedfeed shop. This salad is summer sunshine on a dish. Dig in, and shop these amazing ingredients and so much more deliciousness in the Feedfeed Shop!
- 3 (about 1 1/4 pounds) ripe peaches, sliced `
- 4 cups watermelon, cut into 1-inch thick cubes
- 1 cup baby heirloom tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 (8-ounce) ball burrata, torn
- 3 cups spicy micro green mix
- 1/ 4 cup chiffonade mint
- 1/ 3 cup chiffonade basil
- 1/ 4 cup olive oil
- Flaky sea salt, to taste
- Balsamic vinegar, for topping
- 4 slices Prosciutto di Parma, torn into bite-size pieces
- Edible flowers, for garnishing and serving
Layer peaches, watermelon, and tomatoes on a platter. Top with burrata, micro greens, mint and basil. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with flaky salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle with aged balsamic. Top with prosciutto. Garnish with edible flowers.