Tahini Iced Latte
Recipe Intro From thefeedfeed
- 1 (2-oz.) shot of espresso (or strongly brewed coffee)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/ 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/ 2 cup milk
- Pinch of cardamom
- Chopped pistachios, for garnish (optional)
- Melted chocolate, for garnish (optional)
In a wide mouth mason jar, combine espresso, tahini, maple syrup, vanilla, milk, and cardamom. Shake vigorously.
Rim glass with melted chocolate and chopped pistachios, if desired. Add ice to glass and pour tahini mixture over ice. Serve immediately.