Mangia! We hosted an epic Meat-Up with our friends Fiorucci Foods & transformed FeedfeedBrooklyn into a lovely Italian market complete with an amazing variety of cured meats from Fiorucci Foods, a DIY Spritz bar and ALL the gelato. Truly La Dolce Vita!
Read a full article about our Fiorucci Meat Up event here.
For the Board
- 4 ounces Fiorucci Foods Hard Salami
- 4 ounces Fiorucci Foods Sopressata
- 3 ounces Fiorucci Foods Prosciutto
- 4 ounces Fiorucci Foods Hot Coppa
- 8 ounces Fiorucci Foods Fresh Sliced Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 ounces Fiorucci Foods Aged Parmesan Cheese
- 1 bunch carrots
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 cup red currants
- 1 cup gooseberries
- Assorted Crackers
- Assorted Bread
- 1/4 cup cherry peppers
- 1/4 cup cornichon
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini
- 1/2 cup blackberries
For the board:
Arrange ingredients on a large board, alternating colors and textures.
For the skewers:
Alternate mozzarella, prosciutto, melon and basil on skewers. Repeat until all ingredients have been used.