- 1 1/ 2 cups oats
- 2 small very ripe bananas
- 1 1/ 2 cups almond milk, or milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Coconut oil, for cooking
- Berries, fresh, for serving
- Maple syrup, for serving, optional
In a food processor, blend the oats until it has a flour like consistency. Add the bananas, milk, apple cider vinegar and cinnamon. Pulse until the batter is smooth. Let it sit for 10 minutes, then add the baking powder and blend until just incorporated.
Heat coconut oil in a large pan on medium heat. Cook the pancakes until bubbles form on top. Flip and continue cooking until golden brown. Serve with your favorite berries and some maple syrup is desired.