For the Milkshake
- 2 very ripe, sliced and frozen bananas
- 1 cup hazelnut milk, or other non dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or to taste
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Roasted hazelnuts, chopped, optional for topping
- Chocolate, shaved, optional for topping
For the Chocolate Sauce
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup, or to taste
Make the chocolate sauce: Mix cocoa powder and maple syrup in a bowl until smooth. Add water a little at a time to desired thickness.
Make the milkshake: Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender and process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary. Pour into 2 glasses and top with the chocolate sauce and optional roasted hazelnuts and chocolate shavings. Serve immediately and Enjoy!