- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons minced green onion, divided
- 1/ 4 cup four cheese blend or feta
- 1/ 4 cup flour or gluten-free flour blend
- 2 tablespoons labneh
- 1/ 4 teaspoon dried or fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- Salt & pepper
Grate zucchini over a fine mesh strainer, a sheet of cheesecloth, or a few layers of paper towel and press or squeeze to get all of the moisture out of it.
Place the zucchini into a medium size mixing bowl with the eggs, green onion, cheese, labneh, oregano, and season with salt and pepper. Stir until well combined, then add flour or gluten-free flour to create a batter.
Add butter or olive oil to a large frying pan on medium heat. Spoon 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan. Lightly flatten the batter to create a nice pancake shape. Brown on both sides and repeat until all the batter is used.
Serve up with a dollop more of labneh and minced green onion. Enjoy!