Chili Cheese Tots
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
- 1 cup beef broth, or water
- 1 (28 ounce) can Tuttorosso Italian Inspirations Diced Tomatoes in Puree with Olive Oil
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tot potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup black olives
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
In a large pan, sauté ground beef in olive oil over medium-high heat until browned.
Add peppers, onions, and spices, then cook 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, broth or water, and tomatoes and stir to combine. Simmer on low about an hour.
While chili simmers, bake potato tots according to package instructions.
Once chili is perfectly cooked, top crispy tots with scoops of the delicious tomato chili and top with desired garnishes.