"Fall is here😍🙌🏻 and in our home, that means it’s chili season! I’ve Teamed up with @TuttorossoTomatoes and @TheFeedfeed to create the BEST CHILI in the Whole wide world (with or without beans)! To make the most delicious chili, you need not only the most delicious ingredients but the most natural and healthy as well. Tuttorosso’s products aren’t like other “processed” food – they use sustainably produced, NON-GMO ingredients, and they’re packaged in Non-BPA lined cans. That’s a huge step in the right direction, right!? Who doesn’t appreciate food that is delicious AND better for you?"
Chili Cheese Tots
Prep time 20mins
Cook time 1hr
Serves or Makes: 4
- 1 1/ 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/ 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/ 2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
- 1 cup beef broth, or water
- 1 (28 ounce) can Tuttorosso Italian Inspirations Diced Tomatoes in Puree with Olive Oil
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tot potatoes
- 1/ 2 cup chopped chives
- 1/ 2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup black olives
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
In a large pan, sauté ground beef in olive oil over medium-high heat until browned.
Add peppers, onions, and spices, then cook 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, broth or water, and tomatoes and stir to combine. Simmer on low about an hour.
While chili simmers, bake potato tots according to package instructions.
Once chili is perfectly cooked, top crispy tots with scoops of the delicious tomato chili and top with desired garnishes.