- 1/ 2 cup medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 3/ 4 cup quick oats
- 1/ 4 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/ 4 cup nut milk
- 3 tablespoons cashew butter
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1/ 4 cup cashews
Add to your processor dates, cashew butter, oats, coconut, cocoa until meal like. Add enough nut milk 1 tablespoon at a time to turn it into a non sticky dough, about 4 tablespoons.
Press evenly into loaf pan with parchment, freeze 5-10 minutes. In a small bowl, add chocolate chips and cashew butter.
Microwave 30 seconds at a time and stir until all chocolate is melted.
Pour into loaf pan, tap to even it, sprinkle cashews (press them down gently) and freeze again and slice.