- 1 jar mina shakshuka sauce
- 2 tablespoons mina green harissa
- 10 mina moroccan olives
- 10 halved black olives
- 1 diced yellow heirloom tomato
- 6 marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 diced green bell pepper
- 1 diced yellow onion
- 2 stalks diced celery
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 fillets tilapia, or other white fish
- 2 tablespoons cajun spice
- 1 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 glugs olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Coat both filets entirely in blackening seasoning and smoked paprika.
With the olive oil, sauté on both sides in a 12” cast iron skillet for 3 min each. Remove and set aside.
In same skillet, sauté the green bell peppers, onion, celery and garlic in oil.
After translucent, about 3-5 min, add the green harissa, mix in with sautéed vegetables for 2 more minutes.
Add in Worcestershire sauce, stir.
Add entire shakshuka sauce jar to skillet, combining everything well.
Throw in artichokes, (handful each) olives and heirloom tomato.
Break up the blackened tilapia in chunks, place in skillet.
Make pockets for your eggs, crack over those spots, and cover skillet for 5-8 min so that the eggs will steam.
Remove lid after eggs are to your liking, sprinkle salt, pepper and chives.
Serve with pepper jelly toast if desired!